WHY THE CAMPUS AND WHY INTERVARSITY?
We believe that if you can change the university, you can change the world. Students who are changed by Jesus go on to be lifelong disciples. Ideas that are changed at the university have ripple effects through society. Leaders that are shaped in college have the potential to have multiplicative impact in every sphere and every culture. And InterVarsity Staff appointed by God and with the help of the Spirit are the critical people that help bring about such changes. Would you consider losing your life for the sake of the gospel by serving as an InterVarsity Staff?
Is God calling you to be a spiritual impact on a campus in Kentucky or Tennessee? View highest-need openings
WHAT LIFE SKILLS WILL YOU GAIN?
- Leadership Development: learn through on-the-job experience combined with contextualized training to grow your ministry skills
- Organizational Management: leverage vision, structures, and people to move mission forward
- Event Planning: plan high-quality retreats, large groups, or social events
- Entrepreneurship: take a risk and plant something new on campus
- Public Speaking: prepare, give and get feedback on talks/presentations
- Self Leadership: take responsibility for managing and prioritizing your own time
- Financial Management: round out your financial knowledge through raising funds, tracking and reporting expenses, and managing chapter scholarships
- Public Relations & Networking: engage in new relationships with students, university employees, potential donors, pastors and more
- Character Formation: be shaped internally through ministry challenges, spiritual disciplines, and a mature community of staff
WHAT BENEFITS DOES INTERVARSITY PROVIDE?
- Competitive Salary (contingent on ministry support)
- Insurance: Medical, Dental, Term Life, Optional Life Insurance, Long term Disability, Fellowship Fund, Workers Comp
- Retirement: 50% match on Retirement Savings Plan (403b), Social Security
- Perks: Vacation, Adoption Assistance Fund, 60% IVP Discounts, Paid Sabbatical Leave
- Seminary: earn seminary credit for our new staff training program, have access to reduced-rate classes provided by IV, or get 30% off of seminary tuition rates
- Travel: opportunities to travel regionally, nationally, and internationally and experience a diversity of cities and cultures.
CLICK BELOW TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR STAFF POSITIONS